The vacuum lifting device Da-Wa-Max was constructed for horizontal and vertical transport of roof and wall panels of different dimensions. The power is supplied by a rechargeable 24V battery.
Model in modular design:
1. With the base cross beam, wall panels are lifted.
2. By attaching of the various support arms to the base cross beam, roof panels can be lifted additionally.
- wokpieces to handle: Sandwich elements / trapezoidal plates
- load: up to 250 kg (depending on used suction cups)
- material thickness: depending on application
- Façade Lifters Series Da-Wa-Max -
- solid, welded frame construction, which also serves as vacuum container
- wide range of individual suction cups
- electic vacuum pump with high efficiency
- additional fixture device via safety strap
- manual swivelling direction 90°, lockable
- acoustic warning system with vacuum switch mounted ton the cross beam’s center
- Operation via buttons: One button vor vacuum generation and for swivelling “back” and “forth”, two buttons (pushed simultaneously) = releasing
The controls are on the front of the cross beam
- Vacuum valve, vacuum filter, vacuum gauge
- Including rechargable battery system