These vacuum lifting devices are as modular vacuum lifting cross beams (TA-VHTS) as well as in the form of modular vacuum swivelling cross beams (VSTS) available.
These vacuum lifting devices which are built according to the module principle, provide great flexibility due to their freely adjustable traversing system. Because of the cross members and suction cups, which are also freely adjustable in length and width of the vacuum cross beam, the Anverra vacuum lifting cross beams adapt to their handling tasks the optimal way.
The swivelling movements of the VSTS types can optionally be achieved electrically or pneumatically.
These vacuum lifting devices are applied in the field of vacuum-tight wooden plates, plastic plates, as well as steel and aluminium sheets in small, medium and large formats. Because of the compact dimensions and the robust construction, the vacuum lifting cross beams offer much comfort at a little price.
- Vacuum Swivelling Cross Beams Series TA-VSTS... -
- High lifespan due to use of materials of excellent quality. Optional electric or pneumatic vacuum pump. Number of suction cups individually configurable.
- Great range of suction cups (materials and form) for lifting various materials (metal, wood, plastics, glass, etc.). Acoustic safety warning system, including rechargeable battery (function is maintained even in the case of power outage).
- Vacuum gauge and vacuum tank with non-return valve, ball valves for blocking individual suction cups as standard.
- Operation (VSTS): Swivelling motion via pressure button, suction and releasing via hand slide valve with safety lock, two buttons for swivelling “forwards” and “backwards”.
- Operation (TA-VHTS) : Suction and releasing via hand slide valve with safety lock .